Alumni Day and Association Dinner
- The 2020 Alumni Day and Association Dinner in Hall will take place on Saturday 26 September 2020.
- Further details and a booking form may be obtained during the summer months via the Development Office website.
- In addition to the interesting talks arranged by the College, members may opt to take lunch and/or tea.
- There is also an opportunity to attend Chapel and the Association's AGM before assembling for pre-dinner drinks.
- The Day provides an excellent opportunity for alumni and guests to meet and renew old friendships.
Other College events
Other College events for alumni are listed on the Development Office website.
Downing Photographic Competition
Each year the Alumni Association run a photographic competition. Mounted copies of the best photographs are exhibited on Alumni Day.
The theme of the 2019 Photographic Competition was "A Celebration of Downing". There were 18 entries from 6 entrants. The Competition was judged by Barrie Hunt (President of the Alumni Association and Fellow Commoner), Professor Chris Haniff (Fellow in Physics), Vicki Ambery-Smith (Jewellery designer and the Master’s wife) and Neville Tait (Associate Fellow Emeritus and competition organiser).
The prize winning photographs can be seen below.