Gallery open until 20 December 2020
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING
- Entrance will be to the Gallery only. Visitors are not permitted to enter other parts of Downing College.
- You must arrive within half an hour of the start time of your booked time slot.
- Groups of more than 3 people are not permitted.
- Face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times while in the Gallery.
- Contact details must be provided for Track and Trace purposes upon entering the Gallery. Details will only be used in case of a confirmed infection.
- Visitors must use hand sanitiser provided upon entering the Gallery.
- Visitors must keep 2 metres apart. Floor signs will be in place to help judge distance.
- A one-way system will be in operation throughout the Gallery.
- There are no toilet facilities for visitors.
- Please read our COVID-19 risk assessment here
Arts After Dark
Recent graduate in Music at Downing College, Declan Hickey returns to perform in The Heong Gallery, 4 November 2020.