Year 12 Application Support Webinar
Registration now open.
Tuesday 11 July 2023, 5.30pm-7.00pm (Part A)
Thursday 13 July, 6.00pm-7.00pm (Part B)
The Application Support Webinars are a brilliant opportunity for UK students who are interested in applying to study at the University of Cambridge. The webinars involve a variety of sessions that will help students prepare for the application process including: an admissions overview, personal statement workshop, and interview advice. The webinars will be ran by members of the admissions team and current undergraduate students, who will provide advice and answer questions.
The webinar will cover:
- Welcome and Downing History
- Cambridge Admissions Overview
- Student Life Talk
- Personal Statement Workshop
- Interview Advice
Register your interest for the webinar here.
The webinar is not subject focused and will provide general advice for applying to the University of Cambridge. It is advised that students interested in applying to Cambridge watch one of our Subject Admissions Webinars, if their subject is available, for subject specific advice. Speaking to the department is also recommended. Sign up to attend a Subject Admissions Webinar here.
Watch recordings of past Subject Admissions Webinars here.
Who can apply?
To apply for this event you must be:
- A current UK student in Year 12 (England or Wales), Year 13 (Northern Ireland), S5 (Scotland) or a mature student.
- Capable of achieving The University of Cambridge entrance requirements.
Students who meet any of the below criteria will be prioritised:
- Currently or previously living under local authority care
- Eligible for Free School Meals (currently, or in the previous six years)
- Young carer
- Students from underrepresented ethnic groups
- Disability/extenuating circumstances which has affected study
- IMD deciles 1-2
- POLAR 4 classification 1 or 2
- No parental history of higher education
- Current state school student