All new students must register with a College Nurse within the first fortnight of Term. A list of available times for appointments (from Monday 7 October to Friday 18 October) will be posted online on Tuesday 1 October. Please follow the instructions below to sign up for an appointment time. Please note you will not be able to sign up for an appointment until you have collected your Cambridge email address and the passwords to your University computing accounts as part of the University Student Registration process.
Students who have already seen a College Nurse as an undergraduate do not need to re-register.
- Collect the passwords to your University computing accounts. (When you visit the registration page, you will need to identify yourself and you will be asked whether you wish to be included in the University email directory. Please indicate that you wish to be included in this directory, otherwise you will not receive important emails.)
- Go to Moodle.
- Click on ‘Raven Login’.
- Enter your CRSID (this is your username and the first part of your email address, which is made up of your initials and a number).
- Enter your RAVEN password (which you collected at 1. above).
- The system will then direct you to your homepage on Moodle where the ‘Downing College Tutorial Site for Students’ is listed. Please click on this link which will direct you to the site.
- Click on the ‘College Nurse Registration Page'.
- Please now read and follow the instructions carefully on this page in order to sign up for an appointment.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Tutorial Office if you encounter any difficulties or have any queries.