Action for Postgraduates
Various forms and tasks now need to be completed. Please use the following checklist to ensure they are done by the deadlines stated.
- University Student Registration [As soon as possible] You will be emailed by the University in August or September to ask you to create an account and log in to Self Service.
- Financial Support Form [Deadline: Tuesday 1 September] If you have not already sent a copy of this form, please do so.
- Health Questionnaire -You will be emailed a link to the online questionnaire at the beginning of September or following confirmation of your course if later.
- Vaccinations [Deadline: Thursday 1 October, or arrival date if earlier]
- Director of Studies Appointment - BTH, LLM, MCL and MAST students only - via Moodle [Deadline: Sunday 4 October]
- Graduate Tutor Appointment via Moodle [Deadline: Sunday 4 October]
- Room Inventory - only if you are in Downing accommodation [Deadline: TBC]
- College Policies and Terms & Conditions [Deadline: Friday 9 October]
- Register with a Doctor in Cambridge [Deadline: Friday 9 October]
- Academic Gown [Deadline: Friday 2 October]
- College Bill [Deadline: Wednesday 14 October]
- College Nurse Registration via Moodle [Deadline: Friday 16 October]
- Writing and Study Skills Seminars via Moodle [Deadline: Monday 2 November]
If any of the following circumstances apply to you or your studies, we are expecting to hear from you. Permission is needed from the College to arrive or come into residence early. You must email the Graduate Admissions Office, indicating your planned arrival date and the reason for your request, which we expect to be one of the following:
- I have a course start date earlier than Thursday 1 October 2020
- I am an international student* and wish to arrive or come into residence after 2.00 pm on Friday 25 September 2020 to orientate myself to the UK
*International students are deemed to be those who have not previously lived or attended a School/University in the UK.
We regret that it may not be possible to fulfill all requests, which are granted subject to room availability.