- The theme of the 2018 Photographic Competition was "The Essence of Downing".
- There were 41 entries from 10 entrants.
- The Competition was judged by Neville Tait (President of the Alumni Association), Professor Chris Haniff (Fellow in Physics), Barry Hunt (President Elect) and Dr Prerona Prasad (Exhibitions and Programming Manager, The Heong Gallery.)
- The first, second and third prize winning photographs and all highly commended and commended entries may be seen on flickr.
- Mounted copies of the best photographs are exhibited on Alumni Day.
Alumni Day and Association Dinner
- The 2019 Alumni Day and Association Dinner in Hall will take place on Saturday 28 September 2019.
- Further details and a booking form may be obtained during the summer months via the Development Office website.
- In addition to the interesting talks arranged by the College, members may opt to take lunch and/or tea.
- There is also an opportunity to attend Chapel and the Association's AGM before assembling for pre-dinner drinks.
- The Day provides an excellent opportunity for alumni and guests to meet and renew old friendships.
Other College events
Other College events for alumni are listed on the Development Office website.