We look forward to welcoming you as an undergraduate student to Downing College in September. Various forms and tasks now need to be completed. Please use this checklist to ensure they are all done by the deadlines stated.
Please note, we are expecting to receive the following documents:
- A-Level Unit Scores
- Exam Certificates
- College Accommodation Form
- Gown Order Form
- Matriculation Dinner Form
- Health Questionnaire (you will be emailed a link to the online questionnaire at the beginning of September)
- Direct Debit Mandate
If any of the following circumstances apply, we are also expecting to hear from you:
- If you are an international student and intend to arrive or come into residence after 2.00 pm on Thursday 28 September to attend the orientation activities on Friday 29 September, you will need permission from the College. You must email the Admissions Officer by Friday 1 September if permission is required, as well as indicating your planned arrival date. Approval will be granted subject to room availability.
- Important - if you are a student reading either Medicine or Biological Natural Sciences and have a genetic condition (eg cystic fibrosis) or are immunosuppressed, you must notify the Senior Tutor immediately so that arrangements can be put in place when handling pathogens during practical classes.
We will write to you at the beginning of September about a supplementary checklist and further information relating to the College and your studies, which will be published on Monday 11 September. We will also tell you who your Director of Studies and Tutor will be, as well as the accommodation and room number you have been allocated for your first year at Downing.
This summary information will help you complete the forms and tasks in the checklist: