All new students must register with the College Nurse within the first fortnight of Term. A list of available times for appointments (from Monday 2 October to Friday 13 October) will be posted online from Wednesday 27 September. Please follow the instructions below to sign up for an appointment time. Please note you will not be able to sign up for an appointment until you have collected the passwords to your University computing accounts (please refer to the University Computing Service website which explains the procedure).
Students who have already seen the College Nurse as an undergraduate or graduate at Downing College do not need to re-register.
Please note, registration with the College Nurse is optional for part-time EMBA and MSt students, but if during your time in Cambridge you wish to see the Nurse, registration will be carried out as part of the initial consultation. Please contact the College Nurse if you wish to make an appointment.
- Collect the passwords to your University computing accounts. (When you visit the registration page, you will need to identify yourself and you will be asked whether you wish to be included in the University email directory. Please indicate that you wish to be included in this directory, otherwise you will not receive important emails.)
- Go to the Moodle site.
- Click on ‘Raven Login’.
- Enter your CRSID (this is your username and the first part of your email address, which is made up of your initials and a number).
- Enter your RAVEN password (which you collected at 1. above).
- The system will then direct you to your homepage on Moodle where the ‘Downing College Tutorial Site for Students’ is listed. Please click on this link which will direct you to the site.
- Click on the ‘College Nurse Registration Page’.
- Please now read and follow the instructions carefully on this page in order to sign up for an appointment.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Tutorial Office if you encounter any difficulties or have any queries.