Various forms and tasks now need to be completed. Please use the following checklist to ensure they are all done by the deadlines stated. A printable version is available here.
- University Student Registration [As soon as possible] You will be emailed by the University in August or September to ask you to create an account and log in to Self Service.
- A-Level Unit Scores [As soon as possible]
- Exam Certificates [As soon as possible]
- College Accommodation Form [Deadline: Thursday 22 August]
- University or College Payment Advice [Deadline: Friday 30 August]
- Matriculation Dinner Form [Deadline: Tuesday 10 September]
- Direct Debit Mandate [Deadline: Friday 13 September]
- Health Questionnaire [Deadline: Friday 20 September] You will be emailed a link to the online questionnaire at the beginning of September.
- Vaccinations [Deadline: Saturday 5 October, or arrival date if earlier]
- Director of Studies Appointment [Deadline: Sunday 6 October]
- Tutor Appointment [Deadline: Sunday 6 October]
- Room Inventory [Michaelmas Term Deadline: Friday 11 October] [Lent Term Deadline: Friday 17 January] and [Easter Term Deadline: Friday 24 April]
- College Policies and Terms & Conditions [Deadline: Friday 11 October]
- Register with a Doctor in Cambridge [Deadline: Monday 14 October]
- College Bill [Deadline: Wednesday 16 October]
- College Nurse Registration [Deadline: Friday 18 October]
- Writing and Study Skills Seminars [Deadline: Monday 4 November]
If any of the following circumstances apply to you or your studies, we are expecting to hear from you.
Permission is needed from the College to arrive or come into residence early. You must email the Undergraduate Admissions Office, indicating your planned arrival date and the reason for your request, which we expect to be one of the following:
- I have a compulsory pre-sessional or language course with a start date earlier than Saturday 5 October
- I am an international student* and wish to arrive or come into residence after 2.00 pm on Thursday 3 October to orientate myself to the UK
- I am unable to travel on Saturday 5 October due to religious reasons and wish to arrive and register after 2.00 pm on Friday 4 October
*International students are deemed to be those who have not previously lived or attended school in the UK.
We regret that it may not be possible to fulfill all requests, which are granted subject to room availability.
Important - if you are a student reading either Medicine or Biological Natural Sciences and have a genetic condition (eg cystic fibrosis) or are immunosuppressed, you must notify the Tutorial and Admissions Office immediately so that arrangements can be put in place when handling pathogens during practical classes.
This summary information will help you complete the forms and tasks in the checklist: