Please complete the Gown Order Form as follows:
- Enter your official surname and forenames (no nicknames please).
- Enter your home telephone number (we will contact you if we have any queries).
- Tick your preferred choice of gown purchase, new or second-hand.
- If you already have a Downing undergraduate gown or intend to make your own arrangements to obtain one, please let us know so we can update our records accordingly.
- Please email or post this form (if paying by cheque) to the Tutorial Office by Thursday 31 August at the latest. We regret that it may not be possible to satisfy requests for gowns if received after this date.
Confirmation of your gown order will be emailed to you.
Academic gowns ordered through the College are to be collected from the Tutorial and Admissions Office (located on B staircase), prior to your Matriculation, on Tuesday 3 October from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon only.